Monday, June 11, 2012

Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have really missed cookie dough since going gluten free. My husband and I always used to eat the kind with eggs in it because of how good it tastes, but we all know you are not supposed to do that! So, I found this recipe on pinterest and I converted it to be gluten free. It's simple to throw together, it has less ingredients than regular cookie dough! It's so yummy!


Egg Free Gluten Free Cookie Dough

1/4 Cup Butter Softened
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Tsp GF vanilla
1/4 Cup milk
1 Cup GF flour (I used King Arthur gluten free flour)
1/4 Tsp salt
1/2 Cup chocolate chips


Mix  together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
Then add the milk, vanilla, flour and salt.
Last mix in the chocolate chips.
Place cookie dough in the refrigerator to chill for a few minutes.
Enjoy!


*This Cookie Dough is to eat and not bake*

No comments:

Post a Comment