Friday, November 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these cookies for my family, and even the ones on a "normal" diet loved these!  Sure to be a crowd pleaser!



Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF)


2 1/4 cups gluten free flour ( I use domata flour it's my favorite and I usually sift it) 
 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
(if you use domata, no need to add)
1 tsp baking soda 
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened 
(can be soy or other milk free butter)
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla (gluten free) optional
1/2 package gf chocolate chips (these can be milk free) 
 (I used aldi's brand)
  


Combine gf flour, baking soda, and salt.  Set aside.
Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
Slowly stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.  (mixture may be a little more sticky than regular chocolate chip cookie dough, I put it in the fridge for a few minutes)


Drop by teaspoonful onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes (times may vary depending on your oven).


Let cool and enjoy with someone you love!!


P.s. You can find domata flour here. www.domatalivingflour.com



No comments:

Post a Comment