Friday, July 13, 2012

Hawaiian Shredded Pork

This is absolutely delicious!  My brother first introduced me to this pork dish. It is versatile and can be used over several meals, therefore it can be money saving as well.
 This is a crockpot meal, so that means throw it in and forget it.  With four kiddos running around I love easy!


Hawaiian Shredded Pork


3 to 5lb Pork butt 
(I was told it's not really the butt, just fyi)
1TBS liquid smoke
1 TBS Red Hawaiian sea salt

Place pork in crockpot rub with red sea salt and liquid smoke.
Let it cook on low for 10 to 16 hours depending on the size.
Shred the meat with a fork when tender.

Serve over rice or mix with barbeque sauce and serve on gluten free hamburger buns. This also tastes great in tacos!  It's very versatile and I don't think the picture does it justice!  It's so delicious and it's gluten and dairy free.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment