Monday, May 27, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake

  One of my favorite dolls growing up was Strawberry Shortcake and it was also my favorite  dessert too!! Since going gluten free I have really missed baked goods. I have tried a lot of different mixes but I truly think the Betty Crocker version is the best.
 
. We used a few simple ingredients including fresh strawberries (homegrown in Harrison Arkansas) to make this delicious dessert. Trust me if you make this you will not be disappointed!!
 
Strawberry Shortcake
 
1 box Betty Crocker GF cake mix
(prepared according to package directions)
2 pints fresh strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 tub cool whip
 
1. Make the Betty Crocker GF vanilla cake mix according to directions and let cool.
2.Remove tops and slice strawberries, then mix with the sugar.
3.Top with cool whip and serve   
 
(Coffee Optional )   :)                                                                                                   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment